Nuffnang

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Short Term Bucket List

There are lots of things I want to do and explore. Here’s a checklist (in no particular order) to help me remember:


1. The Mind Museum
abs-cbnnews.com



2. Mystery Manila
mysterymanila.com


3. Uke Box Caffe
Uke Box Caffe FB page


4. Sip and Gogh
sipandgogh.com


5. Kidzania
KidzaniaManila Instagram


✓ 6. 100 Revolving Restaurant
chefjessie.com


7. Art in Island
Art in Island Twitter page


8. Manila Ocean Park
manilaoceanpark.com


9. LazerXtreme / Lazer Maxx
lazerxtreme.com.ph


10. 4D Cinema (reload)
philstar.com


Additional (10-Aug-15)


11. Miao Cat Cafe
spot.ph


12. Dreamplay (17-Aug-15)

philstar.com

4 comments:

  1. Great places! :D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I could cross all of the places in my list. Thanks Christy =)

      Delete
  2. I really wanna go to a 4D cinema, it sounds so cool! x

    RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariadna, I was able to try once watching "How to Train Your Dragon 2" but it didn't go as planned 'cause I wasn't feeling well that time. I wanna try again too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...