Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Chobits

Chobits is prolly one of the anime series I have "conscientiously" watched (and waited) on television. Now take me back down mem'ry lane. 

artwork: pencil + watercolor pencil



Currently listening to: Ningyo Hime

Here's the English translation I found on the internet:





At night, the town is quiet like the bottom of the ocean 
I continue down the road by myself 
Guided by the distant voice 
I keep searching for the soft blue light


Hey I discovered myself within 
And my spirit calls out to me 
No matter how far away I am, I can hear it


The silver light burns within every room 
I walk around hoping for it anywhere, surely


Hey I found you 
And so, without leaving you again 
No matter how much I hurt inside I'll always be near you 
I'll never release 
Your hand that I held


Hey I found you 
And so, without leaving you again 
No matter how much I hurt inside I'll always be near you 
Forever
Forever


1 comment:

  1. awesome drawing

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...