Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Lifehouse Live in Manila (Oct 8, 2015)

Who else is excited that they are finally back here in Manila?

photo: mtv.com






photo: philippineconcerts.com


Check here for more concert details:
http://www.philippineconcerts.com/foreign/lifehouse-live-in-manila-2015/


I had been a follower of the band since I heard "Sick Cycle Carousel" and they have a trove of songs that are catchy and will truly get you hooked.


So many good songs that I couldn't narrow 'em down to five.


A screencap of some of their songs that I listen to:


And did I say they have profound lyrics too? Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...