Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sage's Fave Five: New Year's Playlist

In a few hours from now, we'll be welcoming a new year. Here are the tunes to keep us company through the last day of 2015. Cheers everyone!

photo: theodysseyonline.com





5. Pompeii - Bastille


And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?



4. Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna feat. Avril Lavigne


Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable
People gon' talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah


Got my Ray-Bans on and I'm feelin' hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody's vibin' so don't nobody start a fight, yeah-ah-ah

Cheers to the freakin' weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah


There's a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and I drink to that


3. Best Day of My Life - American Authors


I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
I howled at the moon with friends
And then the sun came crashing in
But all the possibilities
No limits just epiphanies
I hear it calling outside my window
I feel it in my soul
The stars were burning so bright
The sun was out 'til midnight
I say we lose control 
Everything is looking up, everybody up now
This is gonna be the best day of my life


2. Geronimo - Sheppard

Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back we can steal it
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall

When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall

Well we rushed it,
Moving away too fast
That we crushed it,
But it's in the past
We can make this leap


1. Good Life - One Republic

When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in

Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life


Hopelessly
I feel like there might be something that I'll miss
Hopelessly
I feel like the window closes oh so quick
Hopelessly
I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cause hopelessly
The hope is we have so much to feel good about


What's yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...