Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2016

Feeling Super

The hype for the movie "Batman vs Superman" may be over but this shirt never fails to tickle my fancy. With the big "S" printed at the front, it has the capacity to make me feel, well, "Super"!




http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2012/06/super-heroes.html

It has been said that, "Not all heroes wear capes" or costumes for that matter.  We are being constantly reminded that everyone can influence us for the better and inspire us to be the best we can be.



Thought-provoking conversations help me realize what life is really like. Let me borrow a famous quote from a (favorite) Spiderman movie, "With great power comes great responsibility" - while it may sound mundane, there is a significant truth to it that is applicable in our current situation.

I have quite a handful of people whom I look up to.
Who's your hero?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...