Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bag Design: Circle Clutch Bag

Clutch bags are usually strapless bags carried in the hand used to store small items.

I incorporated several trends while working on this design namely: round bags and clutches.


 I wanted to work with a clutch type due to its formal and luxe style. I wanted it to be round because the shape has a bold character. 

The design has a border (which can be of any color), graphics / prints depicting earth, fire, wind water and heart (sounds familiar?), words "Pilipinas" in gold to adhere with the theme of nationalism with gold metal enclosure that looks like clasped hands.

What do you think?


###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...