Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Taking Wedding Dress Design Inspiration from Dressfashion.co.uk

Wedding Dresses Manchester


I have always wanted to become a fashion designer. 
Being a wedding dress designer entails hard work and being meticulous on details. I had come across dressfashion.co.uk and I was inspired by the designs.


Be a princess from a fairy tale.



More wedding dress inspiration below:

Wear something in blush, peach, pink or ivory.


How about something in lace and elegant beading?



Be a Grecian goddess.


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but texts and words are all mine

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...