Nuffnang

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Churreria La Lola

I first heard of Churreria La Lola while browsing through some artwork pieces made by Solenn Heusaff who happens to be an endorser of the brand.







As an artist, she did a limited edition packaging design for La Lola.

photo from Solenn's IG account



I am not denying the fact that G and I have a sweet tooth. I would love to look back when G introduced me to the wonderful taste of churros. Here’s the post where we both bonded over desserts and made some doughnuts and churros for ourselves: 
not only that, we also dined at Dulcinea and tried their famous churros: http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2015/11/dulcinea.html




But hey, La Lola deserves the spotlight. So when I learned that Churreria La Lola opened a branch at Glorietta, I was quick to get my hands on a cone of Churros.


It was good to know that the resto does not only offer churros but they also have ice cream /sandwiches and a dose of your caffeine fix.














For a first timer, I ordered the medium, original/classic which is six pieces of churros priced at P110 then added a signature chocolate dip for P60.

I love how the taste is not overpowering ‘cause La Lola’s churros is a mix of sweet and salty, tasty goodness. It’s crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside. The dip is thick, rich and creamy which is a fitting combination for the pastry treat.





Here's an anatomy of how churros should be:

Your thoughts?

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...