Nuffnang

Sunday, February 12, 2017

LeTAO Cheesecake from Japan

I have a penchant for anything Japanese. So when word has it that Letao has opened a pop-up store, I was quick to pay it a visit.




Famous for its Double Fromage Cheesecake, I knew I had to give it a try. Double layered cheesecake that melts in your mouth - creamy, milky goodness that you'll devour in a matter of seconds. 

I needed to show restraint so I could share some of its rich, flavorful taste with the fam. I love how it's cheesy and its sweet palate is not that overpowering.




They present two themes: Nostalgic Modern and Northern Sweets Etiquette.

Nostalgic Modern = "to pursue exceptional taste in nostalgic sweets with modern ideas"
It brings back childhood memories and is reminiscent of freshly baked pastries while I was growing up.





Northern Sweets Etiquette = "to spread the manners of northern people, which is to enjoy sweets"
For me each spoonful is truly enjoyable. You would certainly ask for more.





Bite after bite, it was like going and going then gone. Oh, it wouldn't hurt that the packaging looks great too! 



Your thoughts?

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...