Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sage's Fave Five: Opulent Floral Arrangements/Specialty Shops

I have been looking around the 'net for the best source of flower arrangements that will totally make anyone bloom. Here are 5 of my favorite specialty shops that I discovered in Instagram that offer not just your traditional fresh bouquet but unique and elegant floral creations. 

1. Te Amo Floristeria

They offer round and square boxes and a casing a-la Beauty and the Beast.

2. The Glasshouse Flowers

I love the acrylic casing that lets you see the flowers in their glorious beauty.


3. Petalier

Their floral arrangements come with little surprises too like these cute macarons. Oh, that gold rose won't hurt too!



4. Fiora Manila

Just look at that bucket. Need I say more?



5. Island Rose

They know the business like no other. They keep on improving based on what's new and they never fail to keep up with the times.



What's your favorite?

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...