Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Take your Favorite Pick at Pickedlooks

It's that time of the year again when school closes yet another curriculum but wait...before the students say goodbye to rigorous reviews and exams, endless nights spent for assignments and projects, prom should be just around the corner which is a means to know others and a reason to celebrate after all the hard work and effort given the whole school year. I remember way back how my school prom happened. It started with deciding who I'd be with (of course I was with close friends that night) and how to get to the venue. I knew I needed to prep myself for the event so I brushed up on skills about formal etiquette. I also prepared internally, you know having the right attitude so I would enjoy the night. Besides all these, I prepared a concept in mind on how I would want to appear at the prom. 


I would look at fashion magazines for style inspo or browse online to have ideas on the look I would go for. To help you with the same, there is this site called Pickedlooks that offers a plethora of dresses that can be used for different occasions. With this, I know that it will be of great help with your research and prolly end up getting the dress of your dreams.

To further help you, you may also want to follow these considerations in selecting your favorites among the wide array of formal ball dresses available in the site.

Color
Pick the one that is most flattering to your skin color. Those with warm skin tones look good in red, purple and cream; cool skin tones should wear blue, pink or white.




Neckline
Opt to wear something off-shoulder, scoop neck, halter neck, sweetheart, decollete, v-neck or one-shoulder



Hemline
Choices include asymmetrical, floor length, tea length, court train




Sleeves
Go for sleeveless, short, mid or long sleeve



Details (Fabric and Embellishments)
Think of tulle and appliques, organza and beadwork, sequined with sashes/ribbons/ruffles




Now take your pick at Pickedlooks.


###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...