Nuffnang

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Babyonlinedress offers Homecoming Dresses and more

Fashion may mean a lot of things to everyone. To some the term encompasses clothing, shoes, bags and makeup; to others, it means style and a way to express one's personality. For me, it is about art and the thought put in coming up with the overall concept and look of the design, it is about how details are combined with the construction in producing a piece.



It is a dream of mine to become involved in fashion design. I want to do sketches, to play around with colors and to learn more about textiles and fabrics. In the long run, I would like to come up with haute couture dresses / homecoming dresses, But for now, let me tell you about a source of event and occasion dresses that I found online called babyonlinedress.com

If I were to have it my way, here are some recommendations that I would like girls out there to try on prom night. Cue in prom dress 2017 trends - dresses I wish I have made and designed. 

You can click on the photos for more details.

Take advantage of the color of the year and wear something green. It looks cool to the eyes and feels refreshing. 


I would also like to create something classic and timeless, so I would go for black. The look can withstand time and any celebration. It also creates an illusion of a slimmer and more svelte figure. 




I am always for function and comfort, so a dress with pockets is a standout for me.



I would consider those who want to look sweet like a princess by sashaying their way with tulle and a floral pattern with sequins.



Or how about those who want to be glam and fierce with metallics, they can shine with an evening dress in silver.


Sometimes, it's all about the details by going overboard with appliques put in the right places.



So whatever look you want, you can head on to babyonlinedress.com to check their wide array of prom dresses online and discover the one that would complete your prom.


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. 


###




2 comments:

  1. They have a wide array of product listing. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...